- Climbing– Indoor wall suitable for all, from beginners to certified monkeys
- Bush craft– Build up your survival skills with our bush craft session
- Archery– No suckers here, learn to be a real Robin Hood
- Zorbing– Body zorb games and sumo challenge are fantastic exercise
- Swimming– Water based games and free-time in the pool
- Kayaking– An indoor pool is a great place to learn paddle strokes and join in with wet games
- Orienteering– Map reading, compass work and navigation
- Problem solving– Team challenges that really get you thinking
- Sensory trail– Blindfold games and an obstacle course that you can’t see
- Team sports– Games like dodge ball, rounders and capture the flag to get you moving
- Arts-cycle– Let’s get creative with re-cycling and see what we can make
- Rocket build– Science know-how to design and fire bottle rockets
- Friday Finale– Everyone comes together for the last activity on a Friday afternoon, we change this up every week, it could be capture the flag, Disco, talent show or “Cube” team competitions.
Omega sessions run on a 1:12 ratio to ensure plenty of individual support is available from the instructor.
All activities are weather dependent but we try to be outside as much as possible, so make sure you know what to bring with you. If you have any questions get in touch.